Spinach, cucumber and freeze dried pineapple salad
Make this salad and find a different way to add fruit in recipes that aren't sweet. This spinach, cucumber and Etnico's freeze dried pineapple salad is a great compliment for different proteins, such as chicken or fish, but is so delicious you can also enjoy it on its own.
Ingredients: (for 2 servings)
- 1 Pack of Etnico's freeze dried pineapple.
- 1/3 Red onion
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of cider apple vinegar
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of pepper (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Cut the red onion in small cubes (brunoise).
- Peel the cucumber and slice it and cut the slices in halves.
- In a bowl add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, the juice of half a lemon and the pepper.
- Sliced the spinach with your hands.
- In a plate put the spinach, onion and cucumber.
- Add the salad dressing and mix it with your hands until the vegetables are coated.
- Put some of Etnico's freeze dried pineapple on top.
- Finish with sesame seeds and enjoy!